2013-2015 Gala Beneficiary Application
GLVADA’s 2013-2015 Beneficiary Application Process is now open! Child-focused organizations in the Lehigh Valley are invited to apply to become the beneficiary of the 2013, 2014 and 2015 galas. The galas are held in conjunction with its largest fundraising event, the annual Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show.
- Have a strong and direct focus on children and children’s programs
- Be a 501(c)(3) organization
- Be headquartered in the Lehigh Valley
- Have a dedicated development office and staff
- Possess experience in planning and executing large fundraising events
To download the application, click here.
To read the press release, click here.
All applications must be returned no later than Aug. 24, 2012. Please return completed applications to GLVADA via mail at the below address, fax at 610-758-8037 or email at email@example.com. Emailed applications must be scanned and sent as a PDF file.GLVADA
Attn: Tom Kwiatek
1275 Glenlivet Dr.
Allentown, PA 18106-3107